Discussion: I loved Phyllis telling Shane to leave Molly aloneReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 13 of 13  |  Show  posts at a time
dixiechick
dixiechick
I loved Phyllis telling Shane to leave Molly alone
Mar 24 2008, 6:35 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 24 2008, 6:35 PM EDT
I was so happy to see Phyllis telling Shane to "take a hike" for her daughter's own good. Who would want their child hooking up with Shane??? Not me. Phyllis was great and I hope that we have more scenes with her and Joyce in season 6. 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

sexpot06
1. RE: I loved Phyllis telling Shane to leave Molly alone
Mar 25 2008, 11:44 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 25 2008, 11:44 PM EDT
I agree with you i would never want my child to be in a real relationship with someone like Shane sleeping with them is one thing but what was happening between Shane and Molly was to on a whole new level 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
1TLWAdmirer
1TLWAdmirer
2. RE: I loved Phyllis telling Shane to leave Molly alone
Apr 6 2008, 11:09 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2008, 11:09 AM EDT
I like Phyllis. I think that she's a tough broad. I think that she reacted realistically the way that any parent would act to someone knowing Shane's reputation and disapproving of Shane seeing their daughter. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Pascale4you
Pascale4you
3. RE: I loved Phyllis telling Shane to leave Molly alone
Apr 6 2008, 11:28 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2008, 11:28 AM EDT
"I like Phyllis. I think that she's a tough broad. I think that she reacted realistically the way that any parent would act to someone knowing Shane's reputation and disapproving of Shane seeing their daughter. "
Yes true,I agree,I already agreed with Phyllis's reaction on anonther thread,were most women were giving Shane credit for the fact that she betrayed Jenny by blaming Phyllis for the way she reacted toward Shane.
Do you find this valuable?    
1TLWAdmirer
1TLWAdmirer
4. RE: I loved Phyllis telling Shane to leave Molly alone
Apr 6 2008, 11:40 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2008, 11:40 AM EDT
Forgive me, sometimes I type and spell like I'm possessed like that girl from the Exorcist. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
knightsofstjoan2004
knightsofstjoan2004
5. RE: I loved Phyllis telling Shane to leave Molly alone
Nov 19 2009, 10:20 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2009, 10:20 PM EST
Shane and Jenny are not meant for each other and they are not perfect for each other as a couple. The only girl whom Shane truly and really loved was Molly, but Molly's mother Phyllis Kroll played in every part of Shane's insecurity, she was so cruel and harsh on Shane saying that she is not good enough for her daughter and not worthy of her and made Shane believe that her beloved friends said terrible things about her. What Shane and Molly have in common is they have formed and developed a genuine fondness and profound fondness for each other, Molly was the perfect parter for Shane and Shane was much happier than ever. Do you find this valuable?    
knightsofstjoan2004
knightsofstjoan2004
6. RE: I loved Phyllis telling Shane to leave Molly alone
Nov 19 2009, 10:32 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2009, 10:32 PM EST
Molly's mother Phyllis Kroll played in every part of Shane's insecurity, she was so cruel and harsh on Shane saying that she is not good enough for her daughter and not worthy of her and made Shane believe that her beloved friends said terrible things about her. What Shane and Molly have in common is they have formed and developed a genuine fondness and profound fondness for each other. Molly was the only girl whom Shane truly and really loved. Although the break up between Shane and Molly was caused by the cruel words of Molly's mother, Phyllis Kroll which led Shane to flirt with another woman in front of Molly and even though she was hurt, Molly handled the situation gracefully telling Shane that she deserved compassion. Molly learned about the cause of their break up and had to deal and confront with her mother, when she came and drop by to the house at night returning Shane's jacket, she had a conversation with Jenny and said that her mother was a raging ***** and she won't let her do anything like that to the woman she truly and really loved. Molly really cares for Shane and her love letter which is for Shane expressing her love for her would fix and repair their broken relationship and Shane would have the chance to reconcile with her. Do you find this valuable?    
modengo
modengo
7. RE: I loved Phyllis telling Shane to leave Molly alone
Nov 20 2009, 11:51 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 20 2009, 11:51 AM EST
I ffind that Phyllis reaction to Molly's relationship with Shane i reasonable. Shane is a great character except her views toward sex, but if I was a mother I'll probably wanted the best for my daughter and according to Shane's history she's not that. But, love always win so, I find her reaction normal. Do you find this valuable?    
knightsofstjoan2004
knightsofstjoan2004
8. RE: I loved Phyllis telling Shane to leave Molly alone
Jan 21 2011, 5:31 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 21 2011, 5:31 AM EST
"I ffind that Phyllis reaction to Molly's relationship with Shane i reasonable. Shane is a great character except her views toward sex, but if I was a mother I'll probably wanted the best for my daughter and according to Shane's history she's not that. But, love always win so, I find her reaction normal."
Molly was the only girl whom Shane was faithful with and never cheated on, she really does love Molly and she has feelings for her. Shane admitted this truth when she was having a conversation with Bette and Tina in their house.

laurence37190
9. RE: I loved Phyllis telling Shane to leave Molly alone
Feb 2 2011, 8:21 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 2 2011, 8:21 AM EST
phyllis was right ! she wants to protect her daughter and she has good resasons to do that. shane is a desaster as girlfriend Do you find this valuable?    
knightsofstjoan2004
knightsofstjoan2004
10. RE: I loved Phyllis telling Shane to leave Molly alone
Feb 2 2011, 6:17 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 2 2011, 6:17 PM EST
"phyllis was right ! she wants to protect her daughter and she has good resasons to do that. shane is a desaster as girlfriend"
It does not matter what Phyllis was doing and even though she has good reasons it does not justify what she was doing. Molly says that her mother is a raging ***** and she stands anyway who gets in her way and she is not going to watch her do that to the woman she loves.

laurence37190
11. RE: I loved Phyllis telling Shane to leave Molly alone
Feb 16 2011, 8:26 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 16 2011, 8:26 AM EST
yes, it's important ! phylis has good reasons to do what she did. She wants to protect her daughter because shane is a desaster as girlfriend Do you find this valuable?    
knightsofstjoan2004
knightsofstjoan2004
12. RE: I loved Phyllis telling Shane to leave Molly alone
Feb 16 2011, 8:05 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 16 2011, 8:05 PM EST
"yes, it's important ! phylis has good reasons to do what she did. She wants to protect her daughter because shane is a desaster as girlfriend"
Shane is not a disaster, she's completely different in person and at heart when it comes to a relationship with Molly. She never cheated on Molly and she was always faithful with her.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)