Discussion: shane and jenny togetherReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 87  |  Show  posts at a time
2 3 4 5 | Next

Bi_Gurl
shane and jenny together
Mar 31 2008, 10:07 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 31 2008, 10:07 PM EDT
would you like to see these two as a couple? 22  out of 47 found this valuable. Do you?    
katie295
katie295
1. RE: shane and jenny together
Mar 31 2008, 11:39 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 31 2008, 11:39 PM EDT
"would you like to see these two as a couple?"
now thats not going to work now.............
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
sriwijava
sriwijava
2. RE: shane and jenny together
Apr 1 2008, 10:21 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 1 2008, 10:21 PM EDT
no..........they should be friend..........no princess of darkness for shane......Shane could give a lot to jenny as friend..!!
Do you find this valuable?    
katie295
katie295
3. RE: shane and jenny together
Apr 2 2008, 12:08 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 2 2008, 12:08 AM EDT
heard it was paris,good god,help us all..................lol 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

mokenpahu
4. RE: shane and jenny together
Apr 2 2008, 12:09 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 2 2008, 12:09 AM EDT
"heard it was paris,good god,help us all..................lol"
really katie
katie295
katie295
5. RE: shane and jenny together
Apr 2 2008, 12:10 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 2 2008, 12:10 AM EDT
"really katie"
yeah ,that i cant even imagine,lol

babyLtrexx
6. RE: shane and jenny together
Apr 2 2008, 5:05 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 2 2008, 5:05 AM EDT
no no no no...... let molly be da ONE for shane... 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
BetteMe
BetteMe
7. RE: shane and jenny together
Apr 2 2008, 11:51 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 2 2008, 11:51 AM EDT
"no no no no...... let molly be da ONE for shane... "
I like Molly too....She is strong and smart so she can handle Shane..Jenny and Shane should just be best friends. But crazier things have happened.

coalminerdoitbette
8. RE: shane and jenny together
Apr 3 2008, 2:23 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 3 2008, 2:23 AM EDT
as i long as its the two i'm thinking of..
Jetihe
Jetihe
9. RE: shane and jenny together
Apr 12 2008, 11:23 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 12 2008, 11:23 AM EDT
I like to see Shane and Jenny together, she's a crazy couple Do you find this valuable?    

dolphin4501
10. RE: shane and jenny together
May 2 2008, 12:25 PM EDT | Post edited: May 2 2008, 12:25 PM EDT
No way! Shane should be shamed of herself for dogging her so called best friend that way in season 5. The writers have gone to far with that character. Shane is a pig, why would anyone have a crush on her. She f_____'s anything that walks. I wish Carmen will come back and see Jenny heartbroken and see them two get back together. And let Shane see what she lost, a hot girlfriend and a best friend. Do you find this valuable?    
demijoe
demijoe
11. RE: shane and jenny together
May 2 2008, 12:26 PM EDT | Post edited: May 2 2008, 12:26 PM EDT
"No way! Shane should be shamed of herself for dogging her so called best friend that way in season 5. The writers have gone to far with that character. Shane is a pig, why would anyone have a crush on her. She f_____'s anything that walks. I wish Carmen will come back and see Jenny heartbroken and see them two get back together. And let Shane see what she lost, a hot girlfriend and a best friend."
i agree with ya

Tizl
12. RE: shane and jenny together
May 2 2008, 2:08 PM EDT | Post edited: May 2 2008, 2:08 PM EDT
Heck noooooooooooo......chalk and cheese just dont go....

dolphin4501
13. RE: shane and jenny together
May 2 2008, 6:01 PM EDT | Post edited: May 2 2008, 6:01 PM EDT
Don't know what you mean by chalk and cheese??? I thought Carmen and Jenny were cute together when they were hooking up. They both been dogged by Shane. They both seem to like being in relationships, so why not give it another shot. And it will be good after what Shane has done to both of them. Do you find this valuable?    
katie295
katie295
14. RE: shane and jenny together
May 2 2008, 7:42 PM EDT | Post edited: May 2 2008, 7:42 PM EDT
"Don't know what you mean by chalk and cheese??? I thought Carmen and Jenny were cute together when they were hooking up. They both been dogged by Shane. They both seem to like being in relationships, so why not give it another shot. And it will be good after what Shane has done to both of them. "
yes shane and jenny in the end:)
xamnagol
xamnagol
15. RE: shane and jenny together
Jun 10 2008, 10:19 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 10 2008, 10:19 AM EDT
"Heck noooooooooooo......chalk and cheese just dont go...."
Who's the chalk & who's the cheese? I so don't get that analogy. But anyway Carmen can do so much better than that psycho Jenny, i'll quit watching the show if they put Shane & Jenny together or have that annoying Paris Hilton on and Shane needs a hefty dose of therapy but I still adore her.
xamnagol
xamnagol
16. RE: shane and jenny together
Jun 10 2008, 10:36 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 10 2008, 10:36 AM EDT
"No way! Shane should be shamed of herself for dogging her so called best friend that way in season 5. The writers have gone to far with that character. Shane is a pig, why would anyone have a crush on her. She f_____'s anything that walks. I wish Carmen will come back and see Jenny heartbroken and see them two get back together. And let Shane see what she lost, a hot girlfriend and a best friend."
Who'd have a crush on her? Um that would be me...although sadly in the getting around the block area she's just like my lying, coniving ex girlfriend...with the same wounded...oh good god! I like fixer uppers! now I know I need to go back to therapy! But anyway unlike my ex Shane's at least was honest about her motives...the whole "I don't do relationships thing"...the times she forced herself into a "real" one since I don't think Cheri Jaffe remotely counts only Carmen & Paige...it's been a disaster since she's not ready & not dealing with why she sabatoges her own happiness...while my ex continually forces it and then sabatoges it & then wonders why you have the nerve to get mad at her for lying & cheating...I at least respect Shane for being pretty up front with it while everybody else is dogging everybody on the DL. Bette cheated on Tina, Tina on Bette, Alice on Lisa, Dana on Tanya, Tanya on Dana, Jenny on Tim, Angus on Kit and Bette's cheating on Jodi with Tina right...I remember hearing that somewhere...I don't have cable so I haven't seen season 5...and god knows who else on who...but anyway why's Shane a pig?...at least she's usually an honest pig...I think I may have actually liked her more in season one and early season 2 before she got with Carmen when she was busy being an outright honest "player" and not making commitments and then freaking out and cheating...think I had more respect for her then.
xamnagol
xamnagol
17. RE: shane and jenny together
Jun 10 2008, 10:50 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 10 2008, 10:50 AM EDT
Okay crap my last answer to this didn't sucessfully post! But anyway...why would anybody have a crush on Shane? Maybe it's that whole diamond in the rough thing...I mean if you pay attention to more than Shane's sleeping around she's really a sweet person...although she definately qualifies as one of Bette's "emotional cripples". But anyway why is Shane a pig? At least she's usually an honest pig. I actually liked her more in Season 1 & early Season 2 before she tried the whole forcing herself to be with Carmen & Paige back when she was doing the whole "I don't do relationships." "I don't have a plan." thing. If Shane's a pig for sleeping around what about all the rest of them?...Papi's a player, Bette cheated on Tina, Tina on Bette, Jenny on Tim, Marina & Francesca on each other not to mention Marina was married to that Count guy, Alice on Lisa, Gabby on Alice, Dana on Tonya, Tonya on Dana, Carmen on Shane, Shane on Carmen & whoever else, Kit with that TOE guy, Angus on Kit...I can' even remember who else!
katie295
katie295
18. RE: shane and jenny together
Jun 11 2008, 5:11 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 11 2008, 5:11 PM EDT
"Okay crap my last answer to this didn't sucessfully post! But anyway...why would anybody have a crush on Shane? Maybe it's that whole diamond in the rough thing...I mean if you pay attention to more than Shane's sleeping around she's really a sweet person...although she definately qualifies as one of Bette's "emotional cripples". But anyway why is Shane a pig? At least she's usually an honest pig. I actually liked her more in Season 1 & early Season 2 before she tried the whole forcing herself to be with Carmen & Paige back when she was doing the whole "I don't do relationships." "I don't have a plan." thing. If Shane's a pig for sleeping around what about all the rest of them?...Papi's a player, Bette cheated on Tina, Tina on Bette, Jenny on Tim, Marina & Francesca on each other not to mention Marina was married to that Count guy, Alice on Lisa, Gabby on Alice, Dana on Tonya, Tonya on Dana, Carmen on Shane, Shane on Carmen & whoever else, Kit with that TOE guy, Angus on Kit...I can' even remember who else!"
well i love bette and can hardly wait to see who they put paris with.lol
xamnagol
xamnagol
19. RE: shane and jenny together
Jun 11 2008, 7:26 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 11 2008, 7:26 PM EDT
"Who'd have a crush on her? Um that would be me...although sadly in the getting around the block area she's just like my lying, coniving ex girlfriend...with the same wounded...oh good god! I like fixer uppers! now I know I need to go back to therapy! But anyway unlike my ex Shane's at least was honest about her motives...the whole "I don't do relationships thing"...the times she forced herself into a "real" one since I don't think Cheri Jaffe remotely counts only Carmen & Paige...it's been a disaster since she's not ready & not dealing with why she sabatoges her own happiness...while my ex continually forces it and then sabatoges it & then wonders why you have the nerve to get mad at her for lying & cheating...I at least respect Shane for being pretty up front with it while everybody else is dogging everybody on the DL. Bette cheated on Tina, Tina on Bette, Alice on Lisa, Dana on Tanya, Tanya on Dana, Jenny on Tim, Angus on Kit and Bette's cheating on Jodi with Tina right...I remember hearing that somewhere...I don't have cable so I haven't seen season 5...and god knows who else on who...but anyway why's Shane a pig?...at least she's usually an honest pig...I think I may have actually liked her more in season one and early season 2 before she got with Carmen when she was busy being an outright honest "player" and not making commitments and then freaking out and cheating...think I had more respect for her then."
What the hell?...what is this delayed posting?...now they both show up???
2 3 4 5 | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)