Discussion: My favorite L Word quote:Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 81 - 81 of 81  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5
FanniePaxleyStrider
FanniePaxleyStrider
90. RE: My favorite L Word quote:
Nov 28 2010, 5:23 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 28 2010, 5:23 AM EST
I have some favourite quotations as well but mine don't go like Dana's ''Crispaay" or Alice's ''Hey Gabby". I enjoyed very much the outstanding speech of Bette to her father when she wants him to have real respect for who she loves and how she feels. I replayed about hundred times the moment when she says:

"You have NO regard for what I'm going through Daddy! NONE. And until you can acknowledge my relationship of EIGHT years is every bit as meaningful as your marriage to my Mother....until you can SEE that my heart is BROKEN, because I failed the woman I love, perhaps in the same way that YOU failed my Mother, then I REALLY have nothing else to say!...........Except y'know, I am NOT giving up! I'm NOT gonna end up sad and alone and full of regret."

I think that's really BIG!! Another quotation that impressed me much was Jodi speaking to Bette:

"Sorry is when you step on someone's toe. Not when you crush them and chew them up and spit them out!"
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)