Discussion: Tina and Bette:Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 27  |  Show  posts at a time
2 | Next
gr8lsbnlvr
gr8lsbnlvr
Tina and Bette:
Feb 11 2008, 1:51 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 11 2008, 1:51 AM EST
I thought the love scene/s between Bette and Tina on tonights episode were some of the most passionate of the season. It's the first time I have scene the actresses, any of them, come together...What a turn on! They really work well together and need to reunite! How do you feel about it? 20  out of 20 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: Bette season 5. Sex Scenes Tina
katie295
katie295
1. RE: Tina and Bette:
Feb 11 2008, 2:02 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 11 2008, 2:02 AM EST
"I thought the love scene/s between Bette and Tina on tonights episode were some of the most passionate of the season. It's the first time I have scene the actresses, any of them, come together...What a turn on! They really work well together and need to reunite! How do you feel about it? "
i have to say this one was 5 stars all the way.and the love scences were one where it took your breathe away........wow.
21  out of 21 found this valuable. Do you?    
Sintexx
Sintexx
2. RE: Tina and Bette:
Feb 11 2008, 2:35 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 11 2008, 2:35 AM EST
"I thought the love scene/s between Bette and Tina on tonights episode were some of the most passionate of the season. It's the first time I have scene the actresses, any of them, come together...What a turn on! They really work well together and need to reunite! How do you feel about it? "
I agree I think that Tina and Bette are a great couple. Not only can I see a spark between Tina and Bette, but I can hope. Since the beginning Bette and Tina have been number one couple in my heart.
13  out of 13 found this valuable. Do you?    

lovin_tln
3. RE: Tina and Bette:
Feb 11 2008, 2:47 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 11 2008, 2:47 AM EST
omg i think they need to get back together. tonight they were soo hot. i feel bad for jodie but bette loves tina, plus they do have a child together, more the reason to get back. im going for tina all the way!!!
13  out of 13 found this valuable. Do you?    
bads
bads
4. RE: Tina and Bette:
Feb 11 2008, 6:16 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 11 2008, 6:16 AM EST
How did you like that little roll over ...Ilene had them do ?You know where Bette was on top and then Tina rolled over and took the lead--Emotional roller coaster....luv-luv-luv 15  out of 15 found this valuable. Do you?    
gr8lsbnlvr
gr8lsbnlvr
5. RE: Tina and Bette:
Feb 11 2008, 11:26 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 11 2008, 11:26 AM EST
"How did you like that little roll over ...Ilene had them do ?You know where Bette was on top and then Tina rolled over and took the lead--Emotional roller coaster....luv-luv-luv"
I loved it when Tina took the lead.
8  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    

mokenpahu
6. RE: Tina and Bette:
Feb 11 2008, 2:13 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 11 2008, 2:13 PM EST
They work so well together! You can tell they have this connection together! It's hard to believe they are married to guys the way they are on T.V. I mean I heard thats one of their connections,talking about the family and personal issues! It really shows on the T.V. I just started watching and this a great show! And Tina is great,Bette just needs to give to her and let Jodi go! 6  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
bads
bads
7. RE: Tina and Bette:
Feb 11 2008, 6:01 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 11 2008, 6:01 PM EST
"They work so well together! You can tell they have this connection together! It's hard to believe they are married to guys the way they are on T.V. I mean I heard thats one of their connections,talking about the family and personal issues! It really shows on the T.V. I just started watching and this a great show! And Tina is great,Bette just needs to give to her and let Jodi go!"
CONCENTRATE : We must try to make their lives as happy as they make ours----No matter what gender they choose..............
5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
katie295
katie295
8. RE: Tina and Bette:
Feb 11 2008, 6:03 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 11 2008, 6:03 PM EST
"CONCENTRATE : We must try to make their lives as happy as they make ours----No matter what gender they choose.............."
how do you do that without breaking her heart,plus cheating on her?
8  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    
bads
bads
9. RE: Tina and Bette:
Feb 11 2008, 7:54 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 11 2008, 7:54 PM EST
"how do you do that without breaking her heart,plus cheating on her?"
Your talking about Jodi---I was typing about Jennifer Beals being straight---I stand behinde her no matter what she chooses...Just like she does us...
5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
gr8lsbnlvr
gr8lsbnlvr
10. RE: Tina and Bette:
Feb 11 2008, 8:04 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 11 2008, 8:04 PM EST
"how do you do that without breaking her heart,plus cheating on her?"
You mean Bette breaking it off with Jodi or Bette being true to Tina?
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
katie295
katie295
11. RE: Tina and Bette:
Feb 11 2008, 9:34 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 11 2008, 9:34 PM EST
"Your talking about Jodi---I was typing about Jennifer Beals being straight---I stand behinde her no matter what she chooses...Just like she does us..."
oops........
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
katie295
katie295
12. RE: Tina and Bette:
Feb 11 2008, 9:36 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 11 2008, 9:36 PM EST
"You mean Bette breaking it off with Jodi or Bette being true to Tina?"
yes thats what i was saying.i mean jodie has no clue this is going on.how do you tell her?
6  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
gr8lsbnlvr
gr8lsbnlvr
13. RE: Tina and Bette:
Feb 11 2008, 10:25 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 11 2008, 10:25 PM EST
"yes thats what i was saying.i mean jodie has no clue this is going on.how do you tell her?"
This is a tough situation but you know when two souls are destined to be together forever like Bette and Tina, you just have to focus on nurturing the relationship you have and everything else has to take a back seat. I never felt a real connection between Bette and Jodi and I don't believe she is in love with Jodi. It's going to be hard but what is more important? Letting someone you "admire and care about" go or taking a life partner with Tina who you are in love with? It should be so obvious to Jodi throughout her relationship with Bette how much a part of her life is centered around her family and she must have known that Bette was/is still in love with Tina.
9  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    
bads
bads
14. RE: Tina and Bette:
Feb 12 2008, 7:38 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 12 2008, 7:38 AM EST
"yes thats what i was saying.i mean jodie has no clue this is going on.how do you tell her?"
From a distance----and very carefully........

penguin0036
15. RE: Tina and Bette:
Feb 12 2008, 11:44 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 12 2008, 11:44 AM EST
HOT,HOt,HOT. What a chemistry between Tina and Bette. Pu them together and keep them together. This show needs a stable couple. Believe it or not, there is such thing as a stable couple. The way these two look at each other in the show makes me wonder :) 8  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    
sponshaneous
sponshaneous
16. RE: Tina and Bette:
Feb 12 2008, 12:48 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 12 2008, 12:48 PM EST
they definitely have to reunite! hope it happens very soon

nikole
17. RE: Tina and Bette:
Feb 12 2008, 1:09 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 12 2008, 1:09 PM EST
i really feel for Jodi, it's great that Bette and tina are redefining their relationship , they truly are life-partners but it's never ok to hurt or deceive someone to foster your own happiness. Bette has to be honest and let Jodi go without being deceitful 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
bads
bads
18. RE: Tina and Bette:
Feb 12 2008, 6:51 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 12 2008, 6:51 PM EST
This could provoke the slap of the season.......I'm sure when she does tell her---emotions will come to a rage If Bette would have kept the relationship open long enough to get to know her. Theres just this one thing about lesbians--they almost always continue to be friends--To what extent may vary--But what they have shared always overrides hate---That is for me it has.....Jodi.....Jodi........Jodi.....Take the good memorys and forget the bad ones.... 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
Sintexx
Sintexx
19. RE: Tina and Bette:
Feb 14 2008, 1:34 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 14 2008, 1:34 AM EST
Yeah, that was hot when Tina took over..... What a turn on!! 6  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
2 | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)