Discussion: Plot the L word MOVIE!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 383  |  Show  posts at a time
2 3 4 5 | Next > Last
stUpId-fActOry
stUpId-fActOry
Plot the L word MOVIE!
Nov 2 2009, 6:23 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 2 2009, 6:23 PM EST
hey guys! the L word movie is on the go now. an update from Ilene herself :) which is AWESOME!!!! so yeah, if u guys have any plot on how the story is gonna hit us, POST IT!!! :) we'd definitely be havin a great convo on this :) 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
vera7kc
vera7kc
1. RE: Plot the L word MOVIE!
Dec 29 2009, 11:59 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 29 2009, 11:59 AM EST
I am so happy....this is great....I only wish that the movie will explain everything that remained unknown after season 6! 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
stUpId-fActOry
stUpId-fActOry
2. RE: Plot the L word MOVIE!
Dec 29 2009, 7:27 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 29 2009, 7:27 PM EST
thanx for the reply. appreciate it :) and i know!! this is great!!! cant wait either!! i sooo wanna know ho killed jenny and why! it was so weird the way the series ended.
i love love the cast! they better be all in it! :D m watchin all the season all over again! LOL!!!
who is your fav character?? mine's shane n alice! :)
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
vera7kc
vera7kc
3. RE: Plot the L word MOVIE!
Dec 30 2009, 1:41 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 30 2009, 1:41 PM EST
I am pretty sure they will all be in it, I mean in the movie)! Otherwise it will not make any sense. I am a Bette-Tina fan, but I think all characters are great. Hope to see more of Helena+Dylan;) Seasons 5+6 were definitely the best! 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
fanword
fanword
4. RE: Plot the L word MOVIE!
Jan 2 2010, 4:29 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 2 2010, 4:29 PM EST
"I am pretty sure they will all be in it, I mean in the movie)! Otherwise it will not make any sense. I am a Bette-Tina fan, but I think all characters are great. Hope to see more of Helena+Dylan;) Seasons 5+6 were definitely the best!"
The L Word movie will do great at the box office,but I believe the dvd sales will sky rocket!!....I say this because even though the series opened a huge door at home,it still leaves some,well,... "afraid to open the closet"...
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
kellycloudsg
kellycloudsg
5. RE: Plot the L word MOVIE!
Jan 5 2010, 1:01 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 5 2010, 1:01 PM EST
OMG!!!! This news is amazing!!!! yahooo!!!! I'm so happy to know that it will finally be a movie. I guess in my own thinking that it'll be good if they will reveal who's jenyy's killer was and make carmen back in the story. its like carmen is now in a new relationship and make shane win her again... i dont like the idea of alice and lara thing u know.its too awkward. to sum it up, i wish they will make a good story out of this. and oh please please..!!!! i hope this movie won't be the last of L Word, I would love them to continue telling the lives of lesbians may it be anyone still in the closet or totally out. I really love watching L Word. HAIL L WORD!!!!! Ilene, don't stop making stories you just done a great great job! Good luck evryone. 7  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    
kellycloudsg
kellycloudsg
6. RE: Plot the L word MOVIE!
Jan 5 2010, 1:05 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 5 2010, 1:05 PM EST
"thanx for the reply. appreciate it :) and i know!! this is great!!! cant wait either!! i sooo wanna know ho killed jenny and why! it was so weird the way the series ended.
i love love the cast! they better be all in it! :D m watchin all the season all over again! LOL!!!
who is your fav character?? mine's shane n alice! :)"
shane and alice too! Kate is awesome she gave justice to shane's character. Alice is amazing love her much.
Do you find this valuable?    
stUpId-fActOry
stUpId-fActOry
7. RE: Plot the L word MOVIE!
Jan 5 2010, 3:05 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 5 2010, 3:06 PM EST
know what, there's gonna be the L word convention in june here in england, in birmingham! i cant wait!! m dyin to go! kate n leisha are coming too! :D
i soooooo love kate! she is the best! and HOT HOT!!! :p
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
stUpId-fActOry
stUpId-fActOry
8. RE: Plot the L word MOVIE!
Jan 5 2010, 3:09 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 5 2010, 3:09 PM EST
"OMG!!!! This news is amazing!!!! yahooo!!!! I'm so happy to know that it will finally be a movie. I guess in my own thinking that it'll be good if they will reveal who's jenyy's killer was and make carmen back in the story. its like carmen is now in a new relationship and make shane win her again... i dont like the idea of alice and lara thing u know.its too awkward. to sum it up, i wish they will make a good story out of this. and oh please please..!!!! i hope this movie won't be the last of L Word, I would love them to continue telling the lives of lesbians may it be anyone still in the closet or totally out. I really love watching L Word. HAIL L WORD!!!!! Ilene, don't stop making stories you just done a great great job! Good luck evryone."
damn right u r! i want carmen back! and shane tryin hard to win her back! it would be sooooo GOOOOD!!! :D LOL m already so excited thinking and imagining the whole situation in my head! lol... total geek of L word! n damn proud to be!
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
kellycloudsg
kellycloudsg
9. RE: Plot the L word MOVIE!
Jan 9 2010, 11:40 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 9 2010, 11:40 AM EST
"know what, there's gonna be the L word convention in june here in england, in birmingham! i cant wait!! m dyin to go! kate n leisha are coming too! :D
i soooooo love kate! she is the best! and HOT HOT!!! :p"
u mean this coming june 2010?
stUpId-fActOry
stUpId-fActOry
10. RE: Plot the L word MOVIE!
Jan 9 2010, 12:10 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 9 2010, 12:10 PM EST
"u mean this coming june 2010?"
yeah. i was browsing the site here. and it directed me to upcoming conventions. here's the site. so accordingly it is suppose t be happenin! http://www.seanharry.com/L7/index.htm
I hope it really is the FACT! then it'll be AWESOME! :)
PseudoZephyr
PseudoZephyr
11. RE: Plot the L word MOVIE!
Jan 12 2010, 6:08 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 12 2010, 6:08 AM EST
"hey guys! the L word movie is on the go now. an update from Ilene herself :) which is AWESOME!!!! so yeah, if u guys have any plot on how the story is gonna hit us, POST IT!!! :) we'd definitely be havin a great convo on this :)"
O: Oh wow.. It's a dream come true :3

I crave to see more of Helena(huge, HUGE fan).. I want to see her have a some-what happy ending, at least! Think about it, in every season, Helena's storyline always ended badly.. Losing Tina's affections( To Bette too, who Peggy directed her parental affections to, rather than her own daughter ), f#$@ed over by Dylan (Are we allowed to use swear words on this site?) being cut off financially, robbing Catherine then getting caught and thrown in jail, pretty much disappearing in season 5 and finally turning slightly alcoholic and being F-ed over by Jenny, over Dylan, AGAIN. Come on!! She deserves some empathy here!

I'd like Carmen back.. She was probably the only one who was truly fantastic with Shane...

Annnnd... Bette and Tina's wedding! I think all the fans are entitled to see that! :D
4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

bissy10
12. RE: Plot the L word MOVIE!
Jan 21 2010, 5:29 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 21 2010, 5:29 PM EST
"hey guys! the L word movie is on the go now. an update from Ilene herself :) which is AWESOME!!!! so yeah, if u guys have any plot on how the story is gonna hit us, POST IT!!! :) we'd definitely be havin a great convo on this :)"
hi guys! for a movie, what about bringing dana back? the storyline could be something like she had to fake her death to go into hiding because of death threats made to her after her last tennis match with ivanova (Russian) involving the mafia or similar because she refused to throw the match.she would still be dana but would have to have an undercover name and different hair colour and stuff. the story of her death from cancer in the series was an awareness of this to the people who have suffered this themselves and also friends, family members, etc who have suffered. later in the series the pink ride was also a great recognition to cancer. and if they bring her back she has definately got to get back with the love of her life alice, such a beautiful couple. cant believe they got rid of dana in the first place, HUGE MISTAKE!
i think that this storyline would also be important as these kinds of things have happened to stars in the past. well thats a storyline that i would like to see happen. what do you think?

Nevermind.
13. RE: Plot the L word MOVIE!
Jan 22 2010, 2:30 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 22 2010, 2:30 PM EST
Thats awesome but when are we going to be able to watch it because ich just caaaaan't wait ! about the story : I just want to see Tibette being happy in new york , shane ending up with carmen and alice with tascha (: and of cause find out who killed jenny. I'm watching the seasons over and over again too! =( Do you find this valuable?    
stUpId-fActOry
stUpId-fActOry
14. RE: Plot the L word MOVIE!
Jan 22 2010, 6:34 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 22 2010, 6:34 PM EST
"Thats awesome but when are we going to be able to watch it because ich just caaaaan't wait ! about the story : I just want to see Tibette being happy in new york , shane ending up with carmen and alice with tascha (: and of cause find out who killed jenny. I'm watching the seasons over and over again too! =("
lol.. m watchin the seasons all over again!!!
and i would def want carmen back as well!! she and shane were so perfect! =D
but in a way i like molly with shane. it was really sweet of the fact that she had to learn the ways of loving shane :) she was so innocent! and the fact that with molly shane did not look at the other side of the field. it would be kinda cool, if there was a whole scene where shane goes to molly and explains all that happen n molly goin against her mum n live her life!
and at the same time! i would soooooooooo love to see shane go to carmen and ask her to take her back!!
hahahha ok, now m confusing myself!!! hmmm.. its just gotta be one!!! hmm... lemme think... sharmen!!!! =D
stUpId-fActOry
stUpId-fActOry
15. RE: Plot the L word MOVIE!
Jan 22 2010, 6:39 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 22 2010, 6:39 PM EST
"O: Oh wow.. It's a dream come true :3

I crave to see more of Helena(huge, HUGE fan).. I want to see her have a some-what happy ending, at least! Think about it, in every season, Helena's storyline always ended badly.. Losing Tina's affections( To Bette too, who Peggy directed her parental affections to, rather than her own daughter ), f#$@ed over by Dylan (Are we allowed to use swear words on this site?) being cut off financially, robbing Catherine then getting caught and thrown in jail, pretty much disappearing in season 5 and finally turning slightly alcoholic and being F-ed over by Jenny, over Dylan, AGAIN. Come on!! She deserves some empathy here!

I'd like Carmen back.. She was probably the only one who was truly fantastic with Shane...

Annnnd... Bette and Tina's wedding! I think all the fans are entitled to see that! :D"
yeah about helena.. she really does deserve a lot more!!! she has changed sooo much from being so smug about evrythin to becomin such an adorable one!! I'd want her to get together with Dusty. Its just they met out of such ordinary situation and fell for each other lookin out of one another. and they didnt show anythin about there lives togther outside prison.
but of course i dont mind as long as she finds someone :)
stUpId-fActOry
stUpId-fActOry
16. RE: Plot the L word MOVIE!
Jan 22 2010, 6:47 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 22 2010, 6:47 PM EST
"hi guys! for a movie, what about bringing dana back? the storyline could be something like she had to fake her death to go into hiding because of death threats made to her after her last tennis match with ivanova (Russian) involving the mafia or similar because she refused to throw the match.she would still be dana but would have to have an undercover name and different hair colour and stuff. the story of her death from cancer in the series was an awareness of this to the people who have suffered this themselves and also friends, family members, etc who have suffered. later in the series the pink ride was also a great recognition to cancer. and if they bring her back she has definately got to get back with the love of her life alice, such a beautiful couple. cant believe they got rid of dana in the first place, HUGE MISTAKE!
i think that this storyline would also be important as these kinds of things have happened to stars in the past. well thats a storyline that i would like to see happen. what do you think? "
hey! i would def love to have dana bck. it was really sad. i actually kinda do like ur way of bringin in dana to the story again. but its just i kinda think, it strings in an entirely diff line of story to the already existing one - the answer to jenny's murder. but then if there were to be some sorta sequel, it would def work! :P i hope i didnt sound rude by sayin this. sorry if i did.

Nevermind.
17. RE: Plot the L word MOVIE!
Jan 23 2010, 12:09 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 23 2010, 12:09 PM EST
Good evening ladys and gentleman.:D Ok you guys are right :D new plans -> Of cause i want dana back too but i think , to be honest , it wouldn't be that realistic. And you are right Molly and Shane were really cute but I have always been a Sharmen fan :D I think Carmen is the hottest girl in all seasons :D Aaaand of cause i want to see Tibettes wedding sooo badly :D Actually im hoping for a double wedding -> Tina and Bette aaand finally Shane and Carmens wedding . And ( im saying "and " all the time xP) in fact that Alice is my fav i wish for an happy ending for her and tascha too . So yeah that would be my dream version of the movie. what do you guys think ? :D 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

bissy10
18. RE: Plot the L word MOVIE!
Jan 23 2010, 6:48 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 23 2010, 6:48 PM EST
"hey! i would def love to have dana bck. it was really sad. i actually kinda do like ur way of bringin in dana to the story again. but its just i kinda think, it strings in an entirely diff line of story to the already existing one - the answer to jenny's murder. but then if there were to be some sorta sequel, it would def work! :P i hope i didnt sound rude by sayin this. sorry if i did. "
hiya, no you dont sound rude. i would just like to see dana in the movie because she deserves to be in it. even kate and leisha said she should never had been written from the show. my favourite characters in the show are alice, shane, bette and tina (and of course dana), alice is probably my favourite because she is sooooooooooo funny! classic. in the movie i would also like to see bette and tina get married, and for shane to be happy, also for jenny's killer to be revealed. :)
vera7kc
vera7kc
19. RE: Plot the L word MOVIE!
Jan 24 2010, 3:24 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 24 2010, 3:24 AM EST
I agree mostly with what you say, but come on....helena and dusty??or helena finding someone new?? NOOOO....why?? dylan loves her and they are so perfect togheter (I`m such a big fan of them:)....helena needs to regain her trust in people! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
2 3 4 5 | Next > Last

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)