Discussion: So obvious!!!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 80  |  Show  posts at a time
2 3 4 | Next
curioza
curioza
So obvious!!!
Jan 19 2009, 8:13 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 19 2009, 8:13 PM EST
that Jenny is soo totally in love with Shane. I mean, come on... cant you see that?
1- what she said in her speech at the reception " i need to talk to Nikki,cause i have to tell her i'm in love with SOMEONE (um SHANE!!!) and that CHANGES everything"
2- what she said to Shane ( "you broke my heart") and HOW she said that , meaning- how she looked at her (um...with LOVE!!!)
3- what she said to Molly, and what she did with the jacket - to split molly from Shane
4- when she read the letter from Molly - she is like " that's what i would say" (about things in Shane's eyes, Shane's touch and stuff;)
5- when she ..well...abuses Nikki- to humiliate her and show who's really important to her ( Shane for god's sake:D)
I wonder how come noone can see this, especially how come Shane cant see this:D
aah,cant wait till it turns out im right hehe;)
have a good night! kisses

1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

mokenpahu
1. RE: So obvious!!!
Jan 19 2009, 8:31 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 19 2009, 8:31 PM EST
"that Jenny is soo totally in love with Shane. I mean, come on... cant you see that?
1- what she said in her speech at the reception " i need to talk to Nikki,cause i have to tell her i'm in love with SOMEONE (um SHANE!!!) and that CHANGES everything"
2- what she said to Shane ( "you broke my heart") and HOW she said that , meaning- how she looked at her (um...with LOVE!!!)
3- what she said to Molly, and what she did with the jacket - to split molly from Shane
4- when she read the letter from Molly - she is like " that's what i would say" (about things in Shane's eyes, Shane's touch and stuff;)
5- when she ..well...abuses Nikki- to humiliate her and show who's really important to her ( Shane for god's sake:D)

"
oh sweetie......she does.......keep watching the show!!!!
Do you find this valuable?    

litza
2. RE: So obvious!!!
Jan 19 2009, 8:48 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 19 2009, 8:48 PM EST
well lets just say Jenny and Shane do hook up I dont think Shane would fall in love with Jenny. Sure Shane loves her like a friend

mokenpahu
3. RE: So obvious!!!
Jan 19 2009, 8:51 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 19 2009, 8:51 PM EST
"well lets just say Jenny and Shane do hook up I dont think Shane would fall in love with Jenny. Sure Shane loves her like a friend
"
they hook up but shane is in love with Molly..........
curioza
curioza
4. RE: So obvious!!!
Jan 20 2009, 6:11 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 20 2009, 6:11 AM EST
"well lets just say Jenny and Shane do hook up I dont think Shane would fall in love with Jenny. Sure Shane loves her like a friend
"
and that's why jenny end up dead in a pool....FUN;) lol no , but seriously, jenny is one of the best written character i know. And amazingly played as well

xannabee
5. RE: So obvious!!!
Jan 20 2009, 9:06 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 20 2009, 9:06 AM EST
i don't know. I don't think Jenny's in love with Shane. i think she's bitter that Shane got Nikki.. and hid the jacket in the attic because she wanted Shane to suffer for what she did. vindictive?

Anyways, i can't see shane with jenny ever. Shane totally belongs with molly.

xannabee
6. RE: So obvious!!!
Jan 20 2009, 9:13 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 20 2009, 9:13 AM EST
jk. you guys were right. jenny is in love with shane. blah. Do you find this valuable?    

Nat2008
7. RE: So obvious!!!
Jan 20 2009, 9:31 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 20 2009, 9:31 AM EST
"jk. you guys were right. jenny is in love with shane. blah."
and shane is in love with all women........she's a good friend,but she's not in love with anyone in particular
sriwijava
sriwijava
8. RE: So obvious!!!
Jan 20 2009, 12:20 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 20 2009, 12:20 PM EST
"that Jenny is soo totally in love with Shane. I mean, come on... cant you see that?

"
hm..............i hope molly come back !! yay!!
PLEASEdontEND
PLEASEdontEND
9. RE: So obvious!!!
Jan 20 2009, 12:40 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 20 2009, 12:40 PM EST
ye, i can see it... its quite obvious she likes shane... but shane only sees her as a friend... what a tragic story! Do you find this valuable?    

Nat2008
10. RE: So obvious!!!
Jan 20 2009, 1:00 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 20 2009, 1:00 PM EST
"ye, i can see it... its quite obvious she likes shane... but shane only sees her as a friend... what a tragic story!"
with a tragic ending....maaan......

jojo81928
11. RE: So obvious!!!
Jan 20 2009, 2:28 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 20 2009, 2:28 PM EST
No, I think she is not in love with Shane. Her love for her is the friendship love. In the end she gets back at Nikki, why???? She is hurt by Shane and wants to destroy her chance at love like she destroyed hers with Nikki. I hate that Jenny dies, I think she should of been kept on the show til the end and hoped she would find true love. Her life was tragic til the end. Do you find this valuable?    

Nat2008
12. RE: So obvious!!!
Jan 20 2009, 2:36 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 20 2009, 2:36 PM EST
"No, I think she is not in love with Shane. Her love for her is the friendship love. In the end she gets back at Nikki, why???? She is hurt by Shane and wants to destroy her chance at love like she destroyed hers with Nikki. I hate that Jenny dies, I think she should of been kept on the show til the end and hoped she would find true love. Her life was tragic til the end. "
that was no love between jenny and nikki........

Tizl
13. RE: So obvious!!!
Jan 20 2009, 2:58 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 20 2009, 2:58 PM EST

"
YUP

lisa_lez47
14. RE: So obvious!!!
Jan 20 2009, 6:11 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 20 2009, 6:11 PM EST
"No, I think she is not in love with Shane. Her love for her is the friendship love. In the end she gets back at Nikki, why???? She is hurt by Shane and wants to destroy her chance at love like she destroyed hers with Nikki. I hate that Jenny dies, I think she should of been kept on the show til the end and hoped she would find true love. Her life was tragic til the end. "
I agree about her life being so tragic till the end. It's sad to think that someone has to go thru what Jenny has went thru and then her life is cut short. But don't you think after seven more weeks of Jenny doing the 'Jenny thing, making people hate her!' that we won't be quite so sad?! I was feeling a little teary eyed re-watching season 5 and thinking how sad it will be that she's gonna end up dead. But then I got my wits about me pretty quick when she put the jacket in the loft, lied to Molly and started acting like the brat that she called Nikki, because face it, Jenny is a brat. She gets what she wants and then leaves others behind. Remember when she started writing Lez Girls and everyone was upset that they were in the story and she kept saying over and over that it is fiction. And if Tina had not been working on the movie, she would have been miffed that her character was a representation of herself too. The only person that Jenny is in love with is herself, and has had brief periods of lustful affairs.

LittleFoxy
15. RE: So obvious!!!
Jan 20 2009, 7:06 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 20 2009, 7:06 PM EST

"
yeah...I agree

miaklover
16. RE: So obvious!!!
Jan 20 2009, 8:10 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 20 2009, 8:10 PM EST
"I agree about her life being so tragic till the end. It's sad to think that someone has to go thru what Jenny has went thru and then her life is cut short. But don't you think after seven more weeks of Jenny doing the 'Jenny thing, making people hate her!' that we won't be quite so sad?! I was feeling a little teary eyed re-watching season 5 and thinking how sad it will be that she's gonna end up dead. But then I got my wits about me pretty quick when she put the jacket in the loft, lied to Molly and started acting like the brat that she called Nikki, because face it, Jenny is a brat. She gets what she wants and then leaves others behind. Remember when she started writing Lez Girls and everyone was upset that they were in the story and she kept saying over and over that it is fiction. And if Tina had not been working on the movie, she would have been miffed that her character was a representation of herself too. The only person that Jenny is in love with is herself, and has had brief periods of lustful affairs. "
since she got f'd over by the married/committed woman marina, jenny has been out for herself but shane has been true and loyal to her up until the finale of season 5. i mean that was a painful coming out lesson for her that married women are no better than married men when it comes to commitment. more women should love themselves for real.
sriwijava
sriwijava
17. RE: So obvious!!!
Jan 20 2009, 10:31 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 20 2009, 10:31 PM EST
its Jenny girl.......the princess of darkness still sad if she end up like that......in da pool.....!! Do you find this valuable?    

SoftandFine
18. RE: So obvious!!!
Jan 20 2009, 10:47 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 20 2009, 10:47 PM EST
based on what you all say, it would make sense that Jenny is in love with Shane. But Shane does not return the feelings so Jenny, being heart broken, kills herself as the ultimate dark gesture of payback to the world. Of course after having gone out of her way to screw up everyone's life.

But for some reason, I think Alice will be charged with the murder. After all she does end up in jail, in the new spin off show. So she's in jail either over the murder or over the fact that she signed an agreement before going to that secret love party, then posted private information on her podcast.
sriwijava
sriwijava
19. RE: So obvious!!!
Jan 20 2009, 10:54 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 20 2009, 10:54 PM EST
"based on what you all say, it would make sense that Jenny is in love with Shane. But Shane does not return the feelings so Jenny, being heart broken, kills herself as the ultimate dark gesture of payback to the world. Of course after having gone out of her way to screw up everyone's life.

But for some reason, I think Alice will be charged with the murder. After all she does end up in jail, in the new spin off show. So she's in jail either over the murder or over the fact that she signed an agreement before going to that secret love party, then posted private information on her podcast."
just wondering who allice gonna cover for?? she take the fall right, what u think?? just curious... :)
2 3 4 | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)